Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Dust in laptop.

Tegger wrote in news:Xns9D60BBD9ACD43tegger@
208.90.168.18:

wrote in
news
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:20:42 -0700 (PDT), Molly Brown
wrote:

Completely: Holding the fan in the palm of your hand.

There a a few Acers IIRC that you can get to the fan and totally
remove it in about 10 minutes - put it back together in another 5-7.
Might have been Toshiba.

It's not Acer, I'm sure. None of the three Acers I've had allowed that.

I put a different CPU in my Acer 3680. Was a great improvement. Not
sure that I can recommend it to everyone, but it wasn't too hard. Now I
have to get the dried up Coca Cola out of the keyboard. Very lovable
grandson, but ...

--
Best regards
Han