Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default [OT] Republicans stand with Wall Street

On 4/20/2010 3:39 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:
Winston wrote:
On 4/20/2010 2:23 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:

(...)

This one was sent at 2:22 pm from a NIST machine.

I show:
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:23:07 -0700

My RTC is probably off a little, though.

Weird...
This one was sent at 3:23 pm and I've turned DST on and reset the clock.
I wonder what Wes is seeing?

Maybe Terrell is just screwing with me.
Made Me Look Michael!
LOL

Maybe not. From your header, I got:
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:39:29 -0700

My RTC appears to be 2 seconds in front of:
http://www.time.gov/

Considering the number of layers, that ain't too bad.

OTOH, I have seen some of *my* messages go on to USENET with
very incorrect time stamps as well, even with a 'good enough'
RTC setting.

--Winston -- Sent at 3:53 PM PST

--

Gary was a liar, a thief, a scoundrel and a psychologist.
He was the most redundant man I ever met.