Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Volcanic fallout?

"Dave" wrote in message

I can't remember what your area of expertise is, but please leave others
to write about theirs.

I have left this post untrimmed.

Why?
Are you idle?

You have zero expertise in volcanic ash, please don't comment on stuff
that you don't have any experience with.

I am not writing about volcanic ash but what it can do to a jet engine,
that is another subject altogether.

Do as you say others should do and don't comment on stuff you have no
experience in.
This is about volcanic ash and nothing to do with Saudi sand or anything
else you have experience in.

Especially don't try and pretend sand is the same as volcanic ash,
assumptions like that kill people

Now this is why I left this post un-trimmed. Just where did I write, or
infer that they are the same?

Subject closed, for me.

Good, now remember not to comment on anything else you don't have experience
in either.

Dave