Bob Gramza

Default buying a dust collector

"Loves Wood" wrote in message ...
: Hi,
:
: I'm in the market for a dust collection system for my garage/workshop. I
: have done some comparative shopping, and I have narrowed it down to either
: Delta or Jet. I'm leaning more towards Jet's, but I just don't know. If
: you have either of these brands, please reply back and let me know what you
: think about it. I just don't trust the reviews on Amazon!
:
: Thanks
:
:
I have the Jet DC-1100CK. It works great, gets all the chips and dust I throw at it from my planer
and table saw. For the fine dust in the air I have the Jet AFS-1000B air filter. It too works very
well.