Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Republicans stand with Wall Street

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Winston wrote:
On 4/19/2010 5:43 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:
Winston wrote:
On 4/19/2010 12:00 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:

My point was that Goldman can do whatever Goldman wants to do.
There isn't a carrot or stick available to you or me that will
cause them to begin to behave themselves.

No they can't.

I think a lot gets lost in the politics of all of this when it
comes to the deal everyone involved has made - and it is everyone,
including the American public.

What did the American Public do to deserve this economic collapse?
Too much _American Idol_?

Vote for it. Repeatedly and in spite of their own known best
interests.

Blaming the poor, blind, confused, frustrated, jobless, panic
stricken victim does not usually solve any problem.

You have to admit a mistake in order to learn from it.

Really? Your computer's clock is wrong, so learn how to set it.

Is it?
It's the same as the computer set to NIST.

--
John R. Carroll

Then your messages are showing up before they were posted.
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.