Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default OT Class action settlement by lying lawn mower manufacturers.

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:37:50 -0400, the infamous "Steve W."
scrawled the following:

Take a look at most new mowers and tools and you will find that many are
no longer saying HP rating. They are using engine size and amp draw.

I usually see something like "6.75 GT" or "160cc" listed.
My Crom, I just found a hover mower for sale in this day and age, but
it's a string trimmer. What did Barnum say? http://fwd4.me/9Cb

I have a couple FlyMos they work pretty good for steep banks and pond
edges. With no wheels you can swing them in an arc without a problem.

--
Steve W.
(\___/)