Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Another state passes Constitutional Carry!

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 21:30:19 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

I hope Utah adopts it. They already have some lax regs, one being too lax.
They lost reciprocity with Nevada because Utah dropped its requirement for a
live fire qualification from applicants.

Duh. So, now when we go to Vegas, we have to be a little more diligent, and
I carry pepper spray more.

To get a Utah permit, you could qualify with any semi-auto, and be qualified
for all calibers. Same with wheel guns. In Nevada, you had to qualify with
EVERY pistol you wanted to carry. And pay extra. Cost ran up quick.

Steve

MN requires live-fire range qual but it can be done with any handgun.