Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default [OT] Volcanic fallout?

Vortex5 wrote:
Anybody out there noticed any volcanic fallout yet?

My car seems to have had a bit of a dusting overnight (Surrey/Hants border)

Heard on the radio this morning the volcano ash output is increasing.
Seems to be confirmed by this webcam:

http://eldgos.mila.is/eyjafjallajokull-fra-valahnjuk/

Dinner tonight involves fish caught off Bognor and home grown
asparagus...so thankfully no dependency on long haul produce.

There's B***r all food carried on aircraft. Kenyan mange tout, Israeli
melons, a few things like that. Tesco said "less than 1%".

But I'm feeling lucky as I flew home on Tuesday! 18 hours by train,
even if I could have got a ticket (Wien)

Andy