Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Whirlpool washer fun

On 2010-04-18, Existential Angst wrote:

Altho, the absurdity of print cartridges seems to have made it to the
general zeitgeist, as companies are now advertising $5 cartridges. I'm sure
there is still a scam involved, but mebbe less of a scam than the current
one.

Toss the color printer in favor of a cheapo b/w laser. I don't miss
my rip-off color Epson one bit and my Brother laser probably won't run
out of toner in my lifetime. If I absolutely must have a color print
of something, I'll take the file down to a commercial printer on a
flash drive and have THAT print made for a buck or two. TIP: if you
do get a b/w laser printer don't go too cheap. Make sure the toner
cartridge and print drum are separate items. I think I paid $80 for
my bullit-proof Brother.

nb