Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default OT Class action settlement by lying lawn mower manufacturers.

"Usual suspect" wrote in message

I suspect that almost all USA readers of this newsgroup are eligible
to claim part of this settlement. Read the following link.

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com...ent-03250.html

Really presents a dilemma, dudnit?
Who do I hate more -- lying Sears, or scumbag carpetbagging lawyers??

For a lousy $35, I'd rather **** the lawyers. **** them, and their mothers.
I'll get $35, and they will get, what, $35,000,000??? **** them, their
mothers, and their lawyer-to-be children.

Having said that, lying is lying, and on some level it's good that
mutha****as CAN be held accountable.

But, having just said that, what a shame it that requires a class-action
lawsuit by carpetbagging lawyers to get any accountability.

What a world....
--
EA