Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Garden Shed

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 20:52:47 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:40:23 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I once had a Weimaraner that retrieved bricks and small motor vehicles.

That must have been one dumb ass Weimaraner. Wait 'till that bitch
makes puppies.

No wait.

Last time I saw him was 31 years ago and I wish I had a descendant
of my dog. I raised him from a pup and he was a great dog. You can
call my mother names but don't dis my dog. In fact, if someone calls
me SOB, I ask, "How do you know my mother, where did you meat her?"
*snicker*

TDD

Back in the 70's my Weimaraner, Gretchen "hooked" up with my Blue Tic
/ Walker hound, Blu. They made chocolate puppies.