Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Another state passes Constitutional Carry!

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 15:40:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:35:22 -0400, Wes
wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Since the person carrying in the case of Arizona can not imbibe, what
difference is there in carrying in a bar or supermarket?

The shoppers aren't likely to be stupid drunk and like as not at least a few
of the bar patrons will be.

The bar patrons are not supposed to be stupid drunk. There are laws against serving
people that are clearly drunk. The person carrying must be stone cold sober. My personal
feelings are to avoid places where there could be a confrontation when it is optional.

Keep in mind I used bar when I should have added 'and resturants' to the original reply.

Wes

Its also interesting to note how many cops spend copious amounts of time
in bars while off duty, and are carrying.

Gunner

It is, they do, and that does occasionally result in tragedy. A
couple were news in these parts at the time but I can't find cites
now. Fancy that.