Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "We found them squeaky clean"

On 4/17/2010 1:21 PM, Buerste wrote:
wrote in message

Hawke wrote:
snip
When presented with facts like I did...

Hawke

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are NOT entitled to your own
facts. You seem to confuse the two.

It seems that your are the one who is confused. I told you what the
report in the Sacramento Bee was. Maybe you need to go to the Sac Bee
website and read the article yourself.The story told about the
conclusions from the U.K.'s Royal Society when it had a panel look into
the so called climategate scandal. They reported the scientists to be
squeaky clean. Nothing there is a matter of my opinion. So you'll have
to explain where you see my opinion anywhere for it to be confused with
the facts. I gave no opinion. Which means you are awfully confused as to
the difference between opinion and facts. I can explain it to you if
you'd like.

Hawke