Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_9_] Steve B[_9_] is offline

Default Another state passes Constitutional Carry!

"Wes" wrote in message
Ignoramus25624 wrote:

I am curious, how does it work out, in reality, when people carry
concealed weapons into drinking establishments. Has there been many
armed incidents, or not? I do not want opinions and would rather
prefer some numbers.

Since the person carrying in the case of Arizona can not imbibe, what
difference is there
in carrying in a bar or supermarket?

Wes

I forgot about that Wes. In my last class, we were informed that if we had
one drink while carrying, it was grounds for forfeiture of permit. State of
Nevada. NO alcohol threshold limit like driving.

Steve