Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eregon[_4_] Eregon[_4_] is offline

Default Another state passes Constitutional Carry!

Wes wrote in
:

Eregon wrote:

You ARE aware, are you not, that the biggest argument AGAINST
"carrying" is Self Defense? Self Defense NOT against robbers,
murderers, etc. but against LAWYERS! After all, if you have a CCW then
you're a prime target for any shyster since (s)he can easily get a
listing of all CCW holders from the state govt. and be lying in wait
for you the next time that you drive through a school zone. One good
photo of you and (s)he can run to the court house to file an
"Endangering" suit against you for enough to pay the whole tab for
Obamacare.

I believe the gun free school zone act was trimmed in US vs Lopez. I
didn't do an exhaustive reading but I belive my CCW permit protects me
from that act of law.

Wes

As may be - but if some slimeball filed a civil suit against you you'd
still have to pay a lawyer to represent you and THAT isn't cheap...

Just remember to counter-sue for legal expenses...