Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Another state passes Constitutional Carry!

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Since the person carrying in the case of Arizona can not imbibe, what
difference is there in carrying in a bar or supermarket?

The shoppers aren't likely to be stupid drunk and like as not at least a few
of the bar patrons will be.

The bar patrons are not supposed to be stupid drunk. There are laws against serving
people that are clearly drunk. The person carrying must be stone cold sober. My personal
feelings are to avoid places where there could be a confrontation when it is optional.

Keep in mind I used bar when I should have added 'and resturants' to the original reply.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller