Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Another state passes Constitutional Carry!

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Since the person carrying in the case of Arizona can not imbibe, what
difference is there
in carrying in a bar or supermarket?

Wes

The emphasis, and Gunner's statistics, miss the key point -- which has been
proven by careful regression analysis. The operative factor is that the CCW
holders are people who have no serious criminal record and who have not been
institutionalized.

In other words, the difference is not between CCW holders and the general
population. It's between people who have passed a CCW-type background check
and the general population.

What does that have to do with Iggy's question on carrying in bars?

I'll grant you that the ccw permiting process tends to weed people out at the cost of
weeding some people that may really need to be able to carry that just can't afford the
costs involved. Think near poverty service workers and such.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller