Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Correlation: Woodworkers and Computer Vets

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:07:53 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:50:51 GMT, the infamous
scrawled the following:

yeah. It's not often anymore I get to explain something to my 28 year old
making-a-ton-of-$-programming son.

Anybody here under 60?

ME! waving hand furiously What do I win?

(born in the first half of the last century)

Born dain bramaged 1953, and still having fun.

Ah, yer an old codger; I wasn't born til 59.

/after moving 10 tons of rock today, I don't feel young. Even using the
tractors, there's still a lot of hand work in it.

I lifted about 100 lbs of weeds out of a lady's yard yesterday, one by
one through the stones in her yard. My finners are toast. She's 1 of
only 2 landscaping clients I have right now. I don't mind weeding or
mowing occasionally for $30/hr. I have a welded wire fence to put in
today, and I'm not looking forward to that at all. T-post setting and
wire lifting aren't fun. Maybe I'll finish the cedar & PT fence today
instead...

---
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
--Erica Jong