Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just a heads up....

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:21:46 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

Eragon said:
IOW, the nickname of the PRK - The Granola State: The Land of Fruits,
Nuts, and Flakes - is accurate?

In the leftwing areas..very true indeed.

Here is a voting map of California. Its mostly a Red State..in land
mass, but it has a number of Blue zones that are heavily Leftwing...and
they pull all the strings
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/arc...nty-by-county/

And of course...G

http://theelectoralmap.com/2010/03/0...-most-in-debt/

We Oregonians are also cursed with a blight of demonrats. Only the
counties around Portland (main business district from which they
siphon funds) and Salem (capital and infestation of legislators) are
blue. The rest of us are sane. Our state gov't, in its wisdom, has
increased spending 46% since 2005, just increased the tax burden on
business so they'll be leaving (removing our tax base), and increased
our taxes, at the behest of the blinking Portland/Salem Liberals, who
passed Props 66 and 67. Those bills never should have been written,
let alone passed.

---
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
--Erica Jong