Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Garden Shed

ransley wrote:
On Apr 17, 5:04 am, Kate wrote:
I have a decent-sized shed on my property, and am concerned about skunks
living underneath it.

It is sitting on top of cinder blocks, and some long pieces of wood. I
am not sure just what type of wood, etc., as I can't see much underneath it.

It is best to just leave it open (opening is small enough that my 5 lb.
Yorkie can't get underneath it), or enclose it with more cinder blocks.

I am not too worried about termites as the shed is sitting on top of
gravel.

I have been searching the internet and am still not sure what to do.

Suggestions please.

Thanks.

Kate

Put screen around the bottom

But make sure it is vacant at the time, and also put metal fabric down
far enough so they won't just dig under it to get back in.

--
aem sends...