Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garden Shed

Kate wrote:
I have a decent-sized shed on my property, and am concerned about skunks
living underneath it.

It is sitting on top of cinder blocks, and some long pieces of wood. I
am not sure just what type of wood, etc., as I can't see much underneath
it.

It is best to just leave it open (opening is small enough that my 5 lb.
Yorkie can't get underneath it), or enclose it with more cinder blocks.

I am not too worried about termites as the shed is sitting on top of
gravel.

I have been searching the internet and am still not sure what to do.

Suggestions please.

Thanks.

Kate

Is your Yorkie a standard or an attack Yorkie? You can
tell the later by the six inch fangs.

TDD