Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default mo(u)ding between tile and ceiling

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:02:06 -0400, "Jean B." wrote:

Hi Folks,

This is my debut here, even though I have been reading the group
for a while. I am in the midst of home renovations, and as each
area nears completion, there are little issues that need to be
addressed. One is finding a molding (or some other solution) to
put between the irregular tile edges and the ceiling in the
bathroom. I assume that it would be better not to use wood,
because the area will obviously be subject to humidity. Can
anyone suggest a solution to this and possible sources for same?

Thanks,

Avoid the wood, like you mention. A photo posted would help.

Here are some tile trim. You would need to cut it properly so the
patterns match.

http://www.anchorbaytile.com/v/vspfi...diffcolors.jpg