Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Correlation: Woodworkers and Computer Vets

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:50:51 GMT, the infamous
scrawled the following:

yeah. It's not often anymore I get to explain something to my 28 year old
making-a-ton-of-$-programming son.

Anybody here under 60?

ME! waving hand furiously What do I win?

(born in the first half of the last century)

Born dain bramaged 1953, and still having fun.

Ah, yer an old codger; I wasn't born til 59.

/after moving 10 tons of rock today, I don't feel young. Even using the
tractors, there's still a lot of hand work in it.

Rob Leatham