Posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.house
Day Brown[_3_] Day Brown[_3_] is offline

Default The great housing con game: UN studies homeless victims

zeez wrote:
Everybody should always have access to housing no matter what, even if
its just a patch of land and a tee pee or shack built by hand. To do
otherwise is pure evil+we might as well declare food, water and air a
luxury. Imagine living in a world where you pay a 'king' to breathe.

Arkansas does not have a building code. My neck of Ozark woods has
thousands of owner built cabins... that have been abandoned.

The owners knew enuf carpenty, but didnt know how to build the land, ran
out of food, and left.