Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Do you use any computer based tool for doing project layout?

On Apr 16, 12:17*pm, Morris Dovey wrote:
On 4/16/2010 10:48 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I just wish I had done this 10+ years ago.

8-|

=========

I would guess that the technology, support, CNC machines, etc are much
better today than ten years ago. *And Morris had not built his machine and
begun his CNC subversiveness.

Subversive... moi? snicker

Oh well...., *better late than never.

True, and I'm wishing I'd learned earlier just how to go about being
"subversive"...

...I'm just now starting to have real fun with this stuff:

* *http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Projects/Stirling/

Rob, when/if you tire of the CNC, you're welcome to play along with a
really interesting group of "subversives".

Looks like you hit the ground running. Excellent!