Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Do you use any computer based tool for doing project layout?

"Robatoy" wrote

A growth business? Hell yes. The guys at Vectric have done a fantastic
job creating the Aspire software making it, in relative terms, a lot
easier to create works of art. Even though my cnc is a General, the
ShopBot community is just incredible with help for newbs like myself.
===

You make a lousy neander.

===
I just wish I had done this 10+ years ago.
=========

I would guess that the technology, support, CNC machines, etc are much
better today than ten years ago. And Morris had not built his machine and
begun his CNC subversiveness.

Oh well...., better late than never.