Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Correlation: Woodworkers and Computer Vets

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"John Grossbohlin" wrote

It would be extremely rare for a non-computer oriented person to know
about USENET. A better question is, "How many computer users know about
USENET? Very few from my experience. Off the top of my head, I know of
one other out of dozens of people connected to the internet.

...and how many of them were using the Internet before the World Wide
Web?

How many (aside from Al Gore) know there is a difference?

Gotta admit that I don't miss Archie, Veronica , Kermit, and the gang... or
having to "dial in." ;~)

John