Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Correlation: Woodworkers and Computer Vets

"John" wrote in message
On Apr 15, 6:16 pm, "John" wrote:
I still have my Sinclair Z-80 (8k RAM, 8K "operating system") in a box
around here somewhere.

snip

Z-80? Wow. I started on a ZX-81 (1k ram...), when I was twelve. You
could store programs on a tape recorder, but I didn't get a compatible
one of those until years later... So essentially, when I wanted to
play a game, I had to type the source code from a book. Learned
programming real fast (I added features like the hidden 'add 100 to
the score' key so I could beat my brother at said games.

And I can almost tie this back to woodworking... A few years ago I
designed a TV cabinet with a built in microprocessor (it had moving
parts and an IR receiver...) Unfortunately I haven't got the
opportunity to build it yet :-P

john

snip

Another John

Hmmm.... seems to be a high correlation between guys named John and
woodworking too if we use this thread as the data set.

John