Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] is offline

Default Safety of microwave cooking

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
45 years ago, when I first got into ham radio, I had a full head of
hair, a positive attitude, a steady hand, and a fairly decent bank
account. After 45 years of RF exposure, the hear is almost gone, my
attitude is very pessimistic, my hand shakes, and my bank account is
depleted. Obvious, all this must be caused by RF exposure.

I still have my hair, but have followed a similar path.
I attribute it to customers that think I should pay them
for the privilege of repairing their equipment. Or for
the other parasites in my life that thought, "He has some-
thing, that I should have instead."

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com