Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default Safety of microwave cooking

In article , "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

GregS wrote:

In article , "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:

GregS wrote:

Heating food can make it taste damm good.
It usually makes eating dead animal meat more tolerable.

You prefer your meat still be alive?

A fresh kill might be considered live.

I wouldn't. It no longer has blood flowing, or a heart beating.

When I say its dead, is it not dead ?
I always like to stir up some thought. I eat meat.
Many nutritionists stress eating live plants.
Plans food is alive. Would you eat dead plants?

Once they are picked, they are dead. They get no water or nutrients
to continue growing.

Funny how potatoes and onions sprount in the fridg. They
may slow down but are not dead. They are officially dead if they dry out
or are consumed by mold.

It looks pretty bad.
I guess dried is dead, and looks Ok.

You've never used dried onions, or tried banana chips?