Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Garage Door Opener -- update

Ed Pawlowski wrote the following:
Went to Lowes this afternoon and picked one up. Got the Chamberlain
1/2 HP belt drive. Has everything I need and more. $198 Comes with
the outdoor keypad that I find very handy. It has two remotes, but I
only need one since I don't put the cars in the garage. I'll probably
install it next weekend.

I can't fit any cars in my garage, but all 3 cars have remotes, besides
the keypad on the outside.
It's easier to put groceries in the house without using keys for the
front doors, or opening and closing them for multiple trips.
Also when backing out of the driveway and you notice you didn't close
the garage door, you don't have to drive back up and get out of the car
to close the door.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY