FOW

Default WWII touching Biesemeyer Splitter !!!!!!!!

Dave, this guy thinks were the same person. Ha !
"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
m...
hey, bozo, here's a case when a 10 inch blade, ISN'T ten inches. So why
are you bellyaching at my response? I TOLD you a 10 inch blade should
be 10 inches, and your Forest WASN'T. SO that gives you license to make
a rude response about my "inane" statement. MORON! See if I ever clue
you in again, you ungrateful wretch! Jeez!

Merry Christmas!

lwwise wrote:

Thanks to all who responded, even the inane "a ten inch blade is a ten
inch blade." Turns out that the WWII *IS* somewhat greater than an
eighth on an inch greater in diameter than all the other blades that I
have. No scientific sample but the two DeWalts and the Freud are
within thousandths of the same diameter based on lining them up on the
cast iron table and feeling the overlap with a well calibrated finger.
I don't have the means of measuring the diameter to a thousandth, but
the measurement from the outside of the arbor hole to the edge of the
tooth is approx .07+ inches greater on the WWII. That makes for .14+
inches greater in diameter. MUCH greater than I would have expected.
All the other blades work just fine with the splitter. Sure seems
someone else would have seen the problem before I did. Maybe Bies or
Forrest should let people know. I'll remind you all that the response
from the lady at Bies was "You using a Forrest blade?"