Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawn Tractor Trouble Update

I've also seen cheap motor oil, that doesn't run properly in
air cooled engines. Please also do an oil change, and put in
name brand oil. Castrol is my favorite, because on my last
truck, it was the only brand that quieted the rod knock.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"hibb" wrote in message

So what was it? Loose, too far away from the fly wheel,
full of crap,
broken wire, replaced it or what?

I don't know for sure but the wire that goes to spark plug
was a lot
stiffer than on the new one so the insulation might have
degraded. But
I recon it was not able to stand the heat for more than a
half hour
for some reason.

David