Posted to alt.home.repair
Roemax Roemax is offline

Default Pool paint for small outdoor pond?

chlorinated rubber
has been used as a swimming pool paint for yrs
"harry" wrote in message
On Apr 13, 5:12?pm, "Jay-T" wrote:
This is for a friend of mine so I don't have all the details. ?He said his
father has a small concrete or cement outdoor pond in his back yard that
he
wants to paint. ?He is wondering what type of paint to use. ?He said he
thought that Lowes used to have some type of pool paint but he can't
remember what it was and he doesn't see anything like that there now.

Can anyone give any suggestions as to what type of paint he could or
should
try so I can pass the information on?

Thanks.

There is special non-poisonous paint for fish. I suppose your local
pet/fish store would have it.