Posted to alt.home.repair
Zootal[_7_] Zootal[_7_] is offline

Default LG dishwashers from Korea - any good?

My experience with electrolux was with a few owners who had vacuum
cleaners needing repair over the last few years. I was astounded that
the contacts on the motors would wear out before one brush set did.
Kirby prices but without the durability. Of course the kirby has the
terrible design of pulling the air through the fan instead of into the
bag first, but the things are built like a tank.

Many years ago I pulled a small ball bearing through the fan. The fan very
happily shattered. If they had pulled the air through the bag first
(seriously, what idiot thought up that design???) this would not have
happened.