Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you use any computer based tool for doing project layout?

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:48:57 -0400, the infamous Bill
scrawled the following:

I've been reading James Krenov's book, "A Cabinet Makers Notebook".
I just finished the first chapter on "Wood". He gives the reader
plenty of opportunity to "learn something"! : )

FWIW, it was Krenov's book, "The Fine Art of Cabinet Making" that I was
referring too. I've got them both on my "current reading" shelf and
sometimes I alternate. In case anyone is would like to know, something
that makes these books special is the Reverence with which he wrote
about his craft. He also wrote with a sadness about the market for
truly finely made furniture. He was a very thoughtful worker of wood.

You can buy a copy for only about a grand on Amazon right now. thud
http://fwd4.me/LRn -no- indication that they might be signed.
Don't you hate blatant opportunists? These same 3 guys probably sold
bottled water for $25 a pint after Katrina.

--
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace
will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will