Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Unscrew Kohler faucet handle - help...

On Apr 13, 12:03*am, "
wrote:
I am trying to unscrew my Kohler faucet but it just not giving in. Do
I need to use a strap wrench or something? I don't want to scratch the
chrome surface. I took 3 photos. It's the one in photo2.jpg.

Thanks

http://sopmedia.com/sopguest/kohler/...ler/photo3.jpg

To make things easier, why not shut off all water valves, disassemble
the drain system and simply remove the whole sink from the counter
top? This has been a pro trick for years, and eliminates the need to
struggle with a basin wrench. This procedure takes a only a matter of
minutes and the resulting work is much tidier than the typical DIY
struggle. Good luck.

Joe