Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Do you use any computer based tool for doing project layout?

I've been reading James Krenov's book, "A Cabinet Makers Notebook".
I just finished the first chapter on "Wood". He gives the reader
plenty of opportunity to "learn something"! : )

FWIW, it was Krenov's book, "The Fine Art of Cabinet Making" that I was
referring too. I've got them both on my "current reading" shelf and
sometimes I alternate. In case anyone is would like to know, something
that makes these books special is the Reverence with which he wrote
about his craft. He also wrote with a sadness about the market for
truly finely made furniture. He was a very thoughtful worker of wood.

Bill