Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default Do you use any computer based tool for doing project layout?

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:18:42 -0500, Morris Dovey wrote:

You're right - I went digging and found that there had been a /Minnow/
R/O floppy drive with diminished capacity released in 1972. I'm guessing
it was an early /Igar/ prototype.

I'm beginning to wonder how many old computer jocks and card pushers
there are in this group :-). Is there some mystical connection between
computers and woodworking?

BTW, to see the 1st computer I programmed (and helped assemble) go to:

http://ed-thelen.org/comp-hist/BRL61.html#TOC

and click on Readix. I worked on one at Science Research Associates in
the late '50s.

Did some work with SRA in the early 80s ... Right after I spent an inspiring
year at CACI