Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default 80 year old waterpump that still works

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 02:41:02 +0000, Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Christopher Tidy wrote:

Seriously, what's a reasonably balanced view of American cars? I mean,
it's a large market, so there's probably a lot of variety, but surely
they can't all be crap? Otherwise you'd be dumb to buy them, right? I
remember taking a fairly old American taxi in Niagara Falls (a few years
ago now), probably an '80s Ford Crown Victoria, and thinking it was a
sweet ride.

Think I was mistaken. It was possibly a Mercury Grand Marquis I rode in.
Definitely American, defintely '80s, and definitely not a Town Car.

Chris

Same car - different nameplate.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada