Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to repair plastic seal for liquids used in human consumption?

Robert Macy wrote:

On Apr 12, 8:13 am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
I would not rely on "safe at room temperature" as an
indication of "safe at elevated temperatures" and would
distrust any company that did so without extensive testing.

Then call GE ("We bring goo things to life") and ask.

(Forgive me for trying to be clever, but if you don't get /that/ one...)

what did we do to deserve this PUNishment?

Anyone working in electronics deserves lots of PUNishment.