Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT How the Corporations Broke Ralph Nader and America, Too.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

snip

I believe it. I turned down buying a Ferrari GTO in 1967 for $5500.

AAHhhhhhh....slap, slap Mama mia. Mama mia. Mama mia....

Was for sale after, I think Sebring, and was being run at the old
Vacaville Raceway. Did not figure I could afford a new ZF transmission if
it broke. Could have bought it and put it in storage for a very good
investment. I think the highest they sold for was $16,000,000 yup that is
6 zeros about 15 years ago.

'Sounds right. I watched Mike Gammino race his against the works Cobras in
'64, at the Glen. I'll never forget the sound.

--
Ed Huntress