Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT How the Corporations Broke Ralph Nader and America, Too.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
news

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

snip

BTW, I would give one non-dominant limb to see the Monterey event. I have
some photos from them that make me melt into the pavement. The late-'50s
racing Aston Martins that were the event marque one year would have been
nice to see.

--
Ed Huntress

Hell, just book a cheap flight, throw a tent in a golf bag. Golf bags fly
free on most airlines. And camp at the races. They have campground right
by the track. Connect up with some others and you could use their stove,
or just get enough junk food to tide you over when the vendors are closed.
Life is short, go for the gusto.

I like your thinking, Bill. I actually could do something like that. Maybe.

--
Ed Huntress