Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Garage idea

On Apr 12, 9:53*am, stryped wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:48*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

On Apr 12, 7:17*am, stryped wrote:

I have a 30x30 garage/shop. I have an idea to paint the concrete floor
a beige eppoxy then put a 3 foot tall borger or "splash guard" around
the wall of tile. Maybe using a "checkered" pattern of beige and white
12x12 tiles.

Or painting the floor an epoxy gray and just using gray tiles/ (No
checkered pattern).

I know I have seen these wall tiles in a garage but did a search to
show my wife and came up empty. (She cant envision waht I am talkign
about).

What do you guys think?

What did you do about your 2 1/4 flooring??????

This is not a "washdown area" Just an area that may get wet when I
spray out the garage. I just want it to look nice.

The 2 1/4 flooring has not arrived yet.

What do you guys think of the pattern idea?- Hide quoted text -

You still didn't tell us how you finished your "inside the house"
flooring that you were posting about last week!!