Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
whit3rd whit3rd is offline

Default Garage idea

On Apr 12, 5:17*am, stryped wrote:
I have a 30x30 garage/shop. I have an idea to paint the concrete floor
a beige eppoxy then put a 3 foot tall borger or "splash guard" around
the wall of tile. Maybe using a "checkered" pattern of beige and white
12x12 tiles.

What kind of wall surface? Easiest would be to get the melamine
panel material (used for low-end shower stall construction) as your
splashguard, top with a wood molding and seal against the floor
with a vinyl base molding.

For a shop, I wouldn't consider vinyl wall coverings; a vertical
surface
in polymer supports flame LOTS more than a floor covering.