Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Do you use any computer based tool for doing project layout?

Bill wrote:

I'm the same person, but somehow I'm a more learned person--that's one
of great things about staying young is you get to keep on learning!

Bill

I've been reading James Krenov's book, "A Cabinet Makers Notebook".
I just finished the first chapter on "Wood". He gives the reader
plenty of opportunity to "learn something"! : )

During my own reflection I observed that the beauty of using tools
is in using them well. They sing their own song (but please don't
tell anyone I said that)!

I can solder a good joint too (ya gotta make it flow, baby flow!--my
shop teacher sang that alot).

Lew always says to "have fun"...I think I'm right on track!

Bill