Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default Water Softener Machine

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:16:47 -0700, Kate wrote:
My town has contaminated water (e-coli and fecal matter), and we will be
without healthy water for about a week. It is now going on day
three.

Once everything is up and running again, I understand that my water
softener machine will need to be treated as well.

I plan to call the manufacturer tomorrow, but in the meantime, does
anyone know the steps to accomplish this.

Lift the handset. Push the digits corresponding to the manutacturer's
phone number. Hold the speaker side of the handset to your ear, and
talk into the microphone side.