Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Responsible millionaires for higher taxes

On Apr 11, 6:34*pm, Hawke wrote:

No. That's a fallacy. If the wealth were actually redistributed evenly
it probably would wind up in the hands of a small group of people again
and most people would be back to having little or nothing. The
difference is that the money would not go back to those who were the
original owners. They are just as likely to wind up with nothing as
anyone else. But the rich would like you to believe they have something
you don't that would allow them to become rich again. They don't.

Hawke

If you would just throw in a few " I believe's " I would not have any
problem with your statement. But you express your views as if they
are facts.

If you actually have some logical arguments as to why your statement
is true, you really ought to show your logic.

My belief is that those that have little now would soon be back to
having little. Those that are rich now by their own efforts, would
soon be rich again. Those that inherited money and did not fritter it
away, would likely accumulate some money again. Probably not is
much. But that is just my belief. I do not see anyway to verify what
would happen.

Dan