Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Dell Vostro v13 Battery

On 4/11/2010 5:46 PM Phil Allison spake thus:

"Christopher Choi" said:

OK.. I know this is rather far fetched, but cost is not a problem here!
I basically would like to see if it is possible to replace the Dell Vostro
v13 battery, it specifys as a 6 cell 11.1V 30Whr,

** A 6 cell Li-Ion battery will be around 21.9 volts.

But 3 in parallel should be pretty close to 11 volts, so there must be 2
sets of 3 in parallel, no?