Posted to alt.home.repair
TheHack TheHack is offline

Default What's with "vessel" sinks?

Joe wrote in news:a046848a-9a69-44e1-acec-4389deb0b299
@i37g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

On Apr 11, 10:18*am, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 12:59:04 GMT, notbob wrote:
Amazing what passes for cool, these days. *

This is just another one of those things they trick people into buying
that become dated in a couple years.
They will go the way of harvest gold leisure suits

Along with overpriced washers and dryers, stainless steel kitchen
appliances, microwaves over the stoves, useless kitchen 'islands',
double built in ovens (for huge family gatherings once in a decade),
ugly granite/stone counter tops, high maintenance decks, and all the
other trappings of a credit card debt ridden society that has no way
of paying for the new entitlements being rammed down the throats of
the gullible public. Adding to the misfortune is the fact that hardly
any of the junque on the market now can be handed down to the less
fortunate as in the past. So it goes to the leaking landfills and the
poor get poorer, still believing that Washington knows what's best for
them. Sad...

Joe

Eli: "People had more than they needed. We had no idea what was precious
and what wasn't. We through away things people kill each other for now."